General library Rules and Regulations:
- No sleeping in the library. The library is a place where users come to seek information and also a reading place for students. In this case for those who feel asleep while in the library, please give room for those who want to do their studies.
- Bags, briefcases, coats, hats not allowed in the library. They should be left in the luggage area always. Personal items for example books and bags should not be stored in the library over the weekend.
- Cleanliness and good order should be observed in the library always. Patrons are encouraged to use the library dust bin and in their own way leave it clean.
- All lost books must be replaced within a month. The user will be billed for the current edition of the lost book.
- The library may withdraw library privileges from users who disregard library regulations.
Personal items should not be left under the care of library staff, one should take care of his/her properties.