General Admission Requirements
- Must have an aggregate grade of C+ (C PLUS) in K.C.S.E. (or equivalent examination) and a minimum grade of C in Mathematics and English as well as in Physics
- Must have TWO Principal passes in ‘A’ level/Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE)
- Must have a pass in Diploma in a related business course from a recognized Institution.
- Any other equivalent qualifications approved by Senate as equivalent to 1, 2, and 3 above.
Areas of Specialization
- Human resource
- Aviation Management
- Diploma in Maritime Transport and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Oil and Gas Management (DPGM)
- Diploma in Tourism Management
Qualifications for entry to a Diploma Programme
The candidates wishing to enroll for the programme must ensure that they have the following qualifications
- K.C.S.E -C plain
- K.C.S.E – (C-) OR equivalent plus a certificate and diploma combination of passes .
- ‘A’ LEVEL TWO – Subsidiary passes
- ‘O’ LEVEL qualification minimum division III
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Petroleum and Gas Management
- Certificate in Travel and Tourism Management
- Certificate in Maritime Transport Logistics
Qualifications for entry to a Certificate Programme
Candidates who wish to enroll for the programme must ensure that they have the following qualifications.
- KCSE D+ or its equivalent
- Ordinary O level division III Certificate or its equivalent plus evidence of relevant academic or professional training
- Bachelor of Commerce – Aviation Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Financial Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Entrepreneurship Management
- Bachelor of Commerce -Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce -Insurance Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – International Business Management
Candidates wishing to study for the Bachelor of Commerce Degree must satisfy the minimum University and School Of Business And Management requirements for admission.
- Be a holder of KCSE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ OR
- Be a holder of KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and subsidiary pass and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE
- Be a holder of a diploma in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate