Candidates wishing to study for the Bachelor of Commerce Degree must satisfy the minimum University and School Of Business And Management requirements for admission.
Be a holder of KCSE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ OR
Be a holder of KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and subsidiary pass and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE
Be a holder of a diploma in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
Diploma in Maritime Transport and Logistics Management.
Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Oil and Gas Management (DPGM)
Diploma in Tourism Management
Qualifications entry for Diplomas
The candidates wishing to enroll for the programme must ensure that they have the following qualifications
1) K.C.S.E -C plain
2) K.C.S.E – (C-) OR equivalent plus a certificate and diploma combination of passes .
a. ‘A’ LEVEL TWO – Subsidiary passes
b. ‘O’ LEVEL qualification minimum division III
Certificate in Business Management
Certificate in Petroleum and Gas Management
Certificate in Travel and Tourism Management
Certificate in Maritime Transport Logistics
Qualifications entry for Certificate
The candidates wishing to enroll for the programme must ensure that they have the following qualifications.
KCSE D+ or its equivalent
Ordinary O level division III Certificate or its equivalent plus evidence of relevant academic or professional training.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Aviation Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Financial Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Entrepreneurship Management
- Bachelor of Commerce -Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce -Insurance Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – Strategic Management
- Bachelor of Commerce – International Business Management